Sunday, December 21, 2008

This is what laptops are good for

Took my new laptop on the six hour drive to my parent's house. Hurrah for car chargers. Drawing was an awesome way to spend the time, it seriously just flew by.

I started to work on a t-shirt design, but it was pretty much impossible to get clean lines while on the road, too bumpy. And I didn't have any of the references I needed, 'cause for instance I don't remember what precisely a nintendo gun looks like. (speaking of nintendo guns, I like how family-oriented nintendo singlehandedly taught millions of children how to aim a gun :D )




This isn't any costume in particular - it's been too long, I can't remember all of the details. So it's just pieces put together however. Definitely not accurate or anything, just for fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment